Something changed

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 10.10.2
What happened. Suddenly I no longer have the url address showing on any pages. Also my "back" icon that used to sit next to the red/yellow/green buttons just under the "Safari" is gone. Also I cannot close the RH Menu window once it has popped open.
Just after this occurred, I downloaded the OSX10.10.2 hoping it would restore things but no change.

Any ideas??? Remember I have stone age brain & what seems basic to you is advance calculus to me.

Thanks,

geezerdh

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 10.10.2
something changed

I am posting my own reply. Just after I posted I stumbled on "SHOW TOOLBAR" under VIEW. Now it looks to be OK again

So do you see why I am geezerdh & not iMac the Knife??????
Sorry to bother. I will crawl back in my hole now!

geezerdh:Grimmace:

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
You're not the only one geezerdh. I think about half the posts I've made asking questions - after being stuck for awhile and would swear I'd already looked "everywhere" - about 30 seconds after the post, I made one more click on something and there was the answer staring me in the face.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 10.10.2
You're not the only one geezerdh. I think about half the posts I've made asking questions - after being stuck for awhile and would swear I'd already looked "everywhere" - about 30 seconds after the post, I made one more click on something and there was the answer staring me in the face.

My wife told me in order to understand technology you have to be committed. She signed the commitment papers yesterday.:Confused:

Thanks!

DH

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
LOL ask her does that undo the signed wedding papers?

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 10.10.2
LOL ask her does that undo the signed wedding papers?

Papers???? We needed papers? I think we just bypassed the papers to save money!

I remain, much to the embarrassment of family & friends,

geezerdh:\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.