What iMac is best for Adobe Suite software?

Reaction score
I am currently in the process of researching for a new desktop. I would like to know what iMac would be best for Adobe Suite. Also, would I need to get external storage or can I do without (and why)? Any information shared will be much appreciated. Thank you.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I hate to say it...but the obvious answer is...the faster the better. This is the answer in many computing situations. Always buy the most computer you can afford.

A better question is...what Apple computer would be the best given a budget of xxxx dollars. And to help us answer that question. Tell us if it can be a desktop or a laptop. If a laptop only...then obviously we would not recommend any desktop models.

But generally speaking...you will get more "computing power" for the same money with a desktop.

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thank you. When it comes to the price point, that definitely narrows it down for me.

Ok…so what is the price point (what is your max. budget) so we know too??;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.