• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Resume Template For Word-Mac

Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone could attach or let me know where I could find some more resume templates. I found four on the Microsoft Office: Mactopia website...but they really were not all that great looking.

Thanks for the help,

Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
youthpastor, i would seriously recommend that you create your own format and make it original so that it is recieved better by an employer. of the thousands of cover letters and resumes a place recieves, how is your MS templated resume going to compare with everybody elses MS templated resume??

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
I have in the past worked in a Human Resouces dept. I can tell you that seeing loads of resumes that are all the same layout is just boring. I would recommend making your own.

Oh and I would also suggest that you print on some of that really posh paper that you can get. It also makes your resume stand out as just about everybody sends theirs in on standard white paper.

Oh and keep it to 2pages or less. I remember a bloke who once sent us an 8 page Resume. BORING....................

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
also mail, fax, or hand deliver it. this way someone actually has to go pick it up in the mail, rip it off the fax machine, or talk to you (or the secretary) that you hand it to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.