Convert iTunes Video (mpeg4) to DVD

P

pmatty12

I bought some videos on iTunes, and I was wondering if there was a way to convert them to any other video file, so that I can rip them to a DVD. Is this possible? thanks.

i have xilisoft video converter, but it doesnt seem to be working...

OP
T

teenagemom

i have the same problem although mine is i dont know how to ripped from cd/dvd to itunes...please help me... :(

(pardon my ignorance i just bought my new iPod...)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
You can't burn movies from the iTunes music store to DVD due to digital rights management protection.

Teenagemom: You can import CD's using iTunes, to import DVD's you need additional software.
Just pop in your audio cd and select it in the source list, then hot the big import button at the top right hand corner.

OP
P

pmatty12

Aptmunich said:
You can't burn movies from the iTunes music store to DVD due to digital rights management protection.
this is a bit ridiculous... I bought the movies, they should be mine to do whatever i want... i dont have a video ipod so i wanted to put them on dvd, but now i cant do this? upsetting...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I think you're absolutely right.

You know what? Those DVD's I might have bought, I'm not allowed to legally put them on your iPod, as I'd have to bypass the copy protection on them. And then they wonder why people decide to pirate stuff instead?

The media industry is messed up...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.