IPhone 6 plus home button sticking

Reaction score
Anyone else having this issue? My 3 month old iPhone's home button just started sticking in the last week or so. Not real sticking but the click is not as soft as it was. Originally, the home button click was smooth and almost silent. Now, its a physical effort to click the home button and the click is a lot louder. Some googling shows others having similar issues. Just wanted to ask if anyone else here is having similar issues? Or if anyone knows of a solution?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your iPhone 6 is still under warranty. If the home button is sticking, you might want to take it on in to Apple and have them look at it. There really isn't anything you can do about it anyway without taking it apart and that would invalidate your warranty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I have noticed that my iPhone 6 128GB has this issue where the Touch ID seems loose and pops when I press the screen sometimes. I have yet to take the thing apart and tighten the screws because it doesn't bother me that much at this point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.