• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Intel

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Poor little TRAPPED Intel Chip! :spook:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
Z

zap2

They don't know there facts, yes Windows has over 90% of the market but intel chip are not only running Windows AMD running Windows as well, so most likly intel PC are not running 90% of the computers world.

Or i could be wrong and intel PC would have 90%, but that would be hard because AMD only had about 4% of the PC world, which seems low

X

xbrian87

zap2 said:
They don't know there facts, yes Windows has over 90% of the market but intel chip are not only running Windows AMD running Windows as well, so most likly intel PC are not running 90% of the computers world.

Or i could be wrong and intel PC would have 90%, but that would be hard because AMD only had about 4% of the PC world, which seems low

go back to bed lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
how sad!!!...

that anyone would actually put time and effort to make fun of intel in macs...

time and life that they will never get back..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.