Apple Keyboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
Does anyone know how long the cable is on a standard Apple Keyboard, or am I better off with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
it is like 5 or 6 feet withthe extension cable thing that came with my powermac. basically i run two usb extensions so i can get about 10 feet away from my computer, but then i cant see anything on the monitor.

i wish i remembered to hit the correct button and chose to get a bluetooth keyboard and mouse. just to eliminate the wires n stuff

Reaction score
No you don't. Wireless keyboard is alright, but the wireless mouse is catastrophic and if you go 1/2 wired (mouse), why not go 2/2 wired (mouse and keyboard)?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
My advice is to get the wireless Apple keyboard, but get a different wireless mouse. The Apple Wireless Mouse is nice, but it's a pain to not be able to scroll.

OP
randomfactor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17" i7 Unibody, HK Speakers and a Wacom A5 Wide tablet
Cheers, I'm going with the wired Apple Keyboard as I already have a Mighty Mouse, plus the wired keyboard has a 2 USB hub.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.