iPad to iMac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
How to send photos from iPad mini to iMac (w/Yosemite)

Hello - you're new here and such brusque & terse questions do not help us to answer your requests; please provide more information: 1) What computer are you using, i.e. year; 2) What OS X is installed; 3) What iPad & iOS are in question; and 4) What type of photos reside on your iPad?

Just for starters, I'll give you one of multiple ways to achieve your goals, i.e. cable your iPad to the iMac and then open Image Capture (in Apps -> Other) - see if this works for you and let us know. Dave :)

OP
Y
Reaction score
Yes, indeed, I am new here. Please forgive the succinct and peremptoriness locution in presenting my question.

The "cable-iMac-Image Capture" did the trick! I have not heard of nor use Image Capture. Thank you very much.
Yragtnarg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Yes, indeed, I am new here. Please forgive the succinct and peremptoriness locution in presenting my question.

The "cable-iMac-Image Capture" did the trick! I have not heard of nor use Image Capture. Thank you very much.
Yragtnarg

GREAT! Glad to help - Dave :)

M

MacInWin

For any future questions, you can read the thread linked to in my sig on how to make a good post. If you follow that guidance, you'll find we can generally get to the bottom of the problem pretty quickly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.