Showing photos/Photo of the month

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" i7, iBook G4, iPod 5th Gen 30Gb
Hello,

Now, firstly I'm not much of a photographer but I just found the 'Photo of the Month' thread. I have a couple of quite cool pictures I took at Reading Festival that I'd like to show. I had a peruse around to find out if there were any rules to posting pitures, I found some and discovered that for the Photo of the Month the photo has to be taken in that particular month.

Reading festival was back in August 2005 so I'm a bit late so I was wondering if it's acceptable to just post my pictures? I figured this forum may not be the most appropriate place to just show off, it's a mac forum, not a picture forum. And there may be some bandwidth restrictions or whatnot.

cheers,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Why not post them in this thread :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I wouldn't put up a million images of my last summer holidays or anything like that, but if you have one or two good photographs, stick em up:)

Otherwise, consider putting your photos online at somewhere like flickr.com or photobucket.com and just put a link to them in the thread.

OP
tom_hoyle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Here's some links, I figured that'd be the est idea!

This one here is of my friend Steven, It was just a random picture I took that turned out quite arty, he also looks a bit like one of the Gallager brothers.

This one here is also of my mate Steven (His pose kinda spoils the picture). It was taken on the final day of the festival and I reackon it sums up the festival in one snapshot! I particularly like the eery haze that we couldn't see, the flash reflected off it!

whaddya think? I'm not much of a photographer but I like these ones!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
i think your friend is high

OP
tom_hoyle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
inflexion said:
i think your friend is high

I think you think right!

It was at a festival, can expect anything less?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.