I'm calling it, iPad pro and mac book air 12 inch the same product !

Reaction score
Think of it, they're both rumored to be 12 inches, coincidence? Maybe it's the first Apple 2 in 1 ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Think of it, they're both rumored to be 12 inches, coincidence? Maybe it's the first Apple 2 in 1 ?

Same product? Heavens no.. One is a touch device and the other is a notebook computer. Can they do similar task? Yes, but one is always better at one over the other. Plus they use completely different hardware. Do I see them going the way of MS Surface Pro? Ehh no. Simply because they have done put to much R&D funds into making the tablet act as an extension of the desktop and not a replacement as MS did..

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
There is a new Macbook Air coming and I feel many are not going to like what Apple is up to. It's on every credible Apple rumor site so time will tell. All I can say is NO ports but a USB-C on one side and a Headphone jack on the other side if the rumors are true. Power will come to the USB-C port!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
There is a new Macbook Air coming and I feel many are not going to like what Apple is up to. It's on every credible Apple rumor site so time will tell. All I can say is NO ports but a USB-C on one side and a Headphone jack on the other side if the rumors are true. Power will come to the USB-C port!

Ehh.. that would suck.. They may be trying to further spread the gap between the Air and Pro lines of laptops.. Sadly the best way they could do this is just BEEF UP the Mac Pro to better fit its name.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.