I don't want "Themes" in Word 2011

Reaction score
I simply want to choose colors that I want to use in Word 2011, not colors that Microsoft predetermines are "legal" for any given document. Why should I have to stick with a (e.g.) "red" theme or a "green" theme? What if, God forbid, I want to "mix and match" them . . . and maybe even use some "blue theme" colors, all in the same document? If I want to be "colors insensitive," isn't that up to me, not someone in the Pacific Northwest? (And no, I'm not a Libertarian or a Texan. I just want my freedom to be "me" - even if I'm not a Millenial. :) )

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums

Well, I don't know what your political affiliations or the state you live in have to do with color themes in Word 2011, as the use of themes are optional. As far as I'm aware, there are no add ons for Word 2011 that will allow you to use different colors. However, this MS support document tells how to create custom colors and themes for Office 2011.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.