Looking for ios app to overlay audio on top of all other apps' audio

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm guessing the SDK wouldn't allow an app to do what I want, but I wanted to ask before I go buy extra hardware to accomplish what I want.

Ok, so I'm looking for an app that will overlay an audio track or playlist over all other apps. In a nutshell, the audio tracks are subliminal affirmations (that I've created, I'm into psychology), I want them to repeat on top of itunes, or pandora, or whatever I feel like listening to at the gym, work, etc. Although I'd assume the iOS SDK would only allow one app to control the audio at one time, instead of force-sharing like I'm describing.

If there's not such an app, I'll buy an iPod shuffle and get/make a cable to merge the audio from the shuffle and iPhone into one 3.5mm female jack, where I can plug my headphones.

Software would be way more elegant if it's possible.

Either way, thanks for your input.

-Adam

C

chas_m

This would definitely be a violation of Apple's rules, so I'm guess there's no chance of that happening in a program.

OP
B
Reaction score
That's what I was figuring, thank you for confirming that for me. I'll go ahead with plan B then. Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.