Grab HAS STOPPED WORKING

Reaction score
After a session of using grab, preview and mail to transfer pictures grab has stropped working. When I try to use it the screen slides to the right and the home page appears. Also, when I open safari it appears as a small screen on the lower left???? If I log on as gust, everything works fine???

C

chas_m

Grab seems to work just fine here (Yosemite 10.10.2). I suspect you are using some kind of gesture on a trackpad perhaps (two fingers?) that is causing the browser to slide to the right.

As for the Safari, just grab any side of it and resize to what you want to be, or use the green button in the upper left (if not using OS X 10.10) or option-green button (if using Yosemite).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2021 iMac 24" M1 512/16/8/8 Sonoma. 2013 iMac 20.5" 3.1 i7 16GB Catalina. iPhone 13
Grab seems to work just fine here (Yosemite 10.10.2). I suspect you are using some kind of gesture on a trackpad perhaps (two fingers?) that is causing the browser to slide to the right.

As for the Safari, just grab any side of it and resize to what you want to be, or use the green button in the upper left (if not using OS X 10.10) or option-green button (if using Yosemite).

Whoa!

Yosemite 10.10.2. Am I missing something here?

I'm on 10.10.1 and my Mac thinks it's the latest version.

OP
N
Reaction score
I agree the fault is mine, but how do I fix it? Have tried to make the screen slide but can not do it.. By the way, if Safari is minimized grab works fine, but when i switch to full screen that is when it stopes working.
This only happens when using Safari and logged in under my name

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.