Ipad App to copy non-consecutive segments of internet pages

Reaction score
Hi,

Is there any app for ipad that allows me to copy non-consecutive segments of an internet page into a document that I could later edit (e.g. Word, ipages, etc), without having to move back and forth between my internet browser and the program where I’m copying the segments each time I copy a segment?

Thank you,

Hopper

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
Hi,

Is there any app for ipad that allows me to copy non-consecutive segments of an internet page into a document that I could later edit (e.g. Word, ipages, etc), without having to move back and forth between my internet browser and the program where I’m copying the segments each time I copy a segment?

Hi Hopper - I have an app on my iPad called Clipboard Manager, just a $2 purchase. Now my experience is limited in its use, but you should be able to at least copy multiple non-contiguous items from a web page - now getting that into a program such as Pages will require a couple of steps w/ 'pasting' - might work out for you - let us know. Dave :)

OP
H
Reaction score
Hi Dave,

thanks for your response. I looked around and at the end I downloaded another app, clips for ios, which is pretty useful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.