Better blocking

Reaction score
I need an app that will allow me to block all networking capability. Some one continually is able to switch a channel via, I think my own phone and control my apple mac.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Nothing to go on - no specs, no info. With that in mind, download "Little Snitch". Try the demo, if you like it, buy it.

C

chas_m

Doff the tinfoil hat, nobody is switching channels or doing anything else to your Mac remotely.

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I need an app that will allow me to block all networking capability. Some one continually is able to switch a channel via, I think my own phone and control my apple mac.

Can you explain this a bit more? Are you saying that you think someone is using your iPhone to control your Mac? What exactly is happening to make you think that?

Reaction score
Turn off wifi, unplug ethernet. If it still happens it's not being hacked, it's something you're doing or something's messed up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.