I've been converted!

S

super_doop

Hey just wanted to say hello. I've been visiting this site for a couple weeks and just signed up today. I just swtiched! I love this thing. You know you're hooked when your wife tells you she misses you and you're in the same house. I started learning Photoshop on a mac back in 1997. At that time I was on Photoshop 3.0! My high school was an all Apple network. This is the first mac I've owned. I'm glad to be a part of the family. Hey everyone that wants to, tell me what they think the coolest thing is about their mac or about Apple in general. Just curious! Thanks again. you'll be hearing from me again. I don't have a lot of questions yet because this forum is so informative!

OP
M

Mr.Curlynose1

1. Get Photoshop CS.
2. I hope you have Panther, it owns.
3. If you have DSL/Cable, try Meteorologist. It's a really good weather program
4. I definitely recommend Tigerlaunch, it's a great application launcher.
5. If you use IRC, use X-Chat Aqua. It's free. :D

Just some Macwardly advice to a new brother. ;)

OP
S

super_doop

Mr.Curlynose1 said:
1. Get Photoshop CS.
2. I hope you have Panther, it owns.
3. If you have DSL/Cable, try Meteorologist. It's a really good weather program
4. I definitely recommend Tigerlaunch, it's a great application launcher.
5. If you use IRC, use X-Chat Aqua. It's free. :D

Just some Macwardly advice to a new brother. ;)

Thanks for the info! To answer your list:

1. Working on it...don't have the cash flow
2. I updated my profile. I love Panther!
3. I'll check this out. Seems very cool.
4. Downloaded it. Very cool app. I was getting tired of opening the app folder all the time! Thanks!
5. Don't use it at the moment.

Thanks for the response. Do you know of any freeware that can intuitively edit audio? Or of any demos of Soundtrack?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.