Bluetooth Mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
I've been using the Bluetooth Mouse from Apple for about 2 months now and just recently noticed that the battery monitor in "Mouse and Keyboard" system preferences doesn't work properly. It'll only work properly if I turn the mosue ON when the system preferences is already open. If the mouse is turned on without the system preferences open the battery monitor doesn't work properly. Anybody else notice this problem?

H

hokiethang

fasheezy said:
I've been using the Bluetooth Mouse from Apple for about 2 months now and just recently noticed that the battery monitor in "Mouse and Keyboard" system preferences doesn't work properly. It'll only work properly if I turn the mosue ON when the system preferences is already open. If the mouse is turned on without the system preferences open the battery monitor doesn't work properly. Anybody else notice this problem?

My battery meters are working fine for both the keyboard and mouse for my bluetooth equipment. It may be a fluke or its reporting the wrong battery lives for my batteries.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
if your battery meter is a solid blue line then it's not working properly. it should display the blue line with the wave motion within the bar, that's how you know it's reading properly.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.