• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Jerry Seinfeld Mac!

P

piece of apple

Well, i was just watching a re run of "Seinfeld", when i saw something really cool.

You know Jerry's computer, the one that hes hardly ever been on but is always there? Well, it has always been a Macintosh, but they change models througout the seasons.

Heh, yesterday, the one about the furr coat in the tree, Jerry had a 20th Century Macintosh!!! Isn't that cool!

aniversary.gif

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
is that a real mac? if it is , i have never seen that

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
its real. its the 20th anniversary mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i noticed that as i watched seinfeld last night too. Before that i think he has a macintosh classic, can't ever really see it tho.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
biggyme13 said:
is that a real mac? if it is , i have never seen that

Its real, and if you paid 10,000$ for it, somebody came in a limo wearing a tux to set it up for you.

OP
P

piece of apple

ha ha. i want a guy in a tux.

isn't it ironic that Jerry, whos never seen using his computer, has one that costed 7000$? Ha, talk about top of the line for nothing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.25Ghz Mini, 512MB, 40GB
Later on in the series all of Seinfelds stuff got upgraded then he eventually just had a generic PC in the background.

As for that 20th anniversary mac, I had never seen that before, it looks great, a real novelt item for sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook 12", ipod photo 20gig
does anyone have a picture?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
sirune said:
does anyone have a picture?

picture of the system is in the first post.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" i7, iBook G4, iPod 5th Gen 30Gb
If that's the 20th Anniversary mac, are there plans to bring out a 30th anniversary mac?

OP
P

piece of apple

wonder what THAT would look like.

The TAM was released prior to Apple's "colorful, transparent, plastic" lineup of iMacs and iBooks. So i'm not sure what the TAM (Thirtieth) would look like.

BiT

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel core duo iMac. 15.4" MBP, 100GB, 256MB vRAM, 1GB RAM, 2.16GHz
probably like some $30,000 iMac , lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
tom_hoyle said:
If that's the 20th Anniversary mac, are there plans to bring out a 30th anniversary mac?

The 20th Anniversary Mac was (if I'm not mistaken) Gil Amelio's baby. I don't think Steve would take that kind of idea.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.