Methods for cleaning iBooks screen

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
Hey there people,

Just wondering if there are any decent cleaning products out there to use on my iBook's screen? Well, all my TFT screens to be exact (I have an LG Flatron and an advent laptop as well as my iBook that could do with a clean).

Only I have been using these wet/dry screen cleaning wipes on my advent laptop and they have left smears on the screen which is a little annoying!

Is there anything that I could use to get these smears off and clean the screen properly?

Regards,

Chris.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
i use a damp soft cotton towel that was wet with a diluted mix of rubbing alcohol and water; then follow up with a dry soft cotton towel. works ok for me; actually i think i remember reading the article on digg that suggested this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I use "a touch of purple"

you can buy it on the internet or at certain showing events.. (random ones actually) Jewelry shows, Boat show, Car shows, etc.

Y

yuwing

i just use mr clean magic eraser- same with everything else on ibook lol

works like a charm to me cuz the only thing on the screen is dust soooo a soft towel is good. unless u got like freaken curry stains, then i'd just use something neutral like H2O

Don't put too much alcohol in ur solution or it'll damage the screen i heard.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.