Android file transfer app

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" (late 2011), 2.2ghz i7, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
Hello everyone, I'm looking for an app that lets me transfer files between OS X and Android.
I have already tried Android File Transfer, but this often gives me an error when transferring alot of files (there'll be at least one that won't transfer).
I have also tried Droid NAS, but this doesn't work either, even when I manually insert the adress with cmd+K.

I hope someone can help me find a Android transfer app that actually works.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Transferring files between a smartphone and OS X is not an exact science. Both iOS and Android suffer from the same lack of a perfect transfer program. I have found that iExplorer does about the best job of transfer for iOS and according to what's available for Android, you're already using the best. Check out this on line article which also states that you can use Dropbox and again endorses Android File Transfer.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" (late 2011), 2.2ghz i7, 8 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M 512 MB
Transferring files between a smartphone and OS X is not an exact science. Both iOS and Android suffer from the same lack of a perfect transfer program. I have found that iExplorer does about the best job of transfer for iOS and according to what's available for Android, you're already using the best. Check out this on line article which also states that you can use Dropbox and again endorses Android File Transfer.
Okay, I understand. Thank you for the explanation

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.