Particular website problem

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the proper section of the forum for my problem. I have a Mac Book OSX version 10.5.8. When I go to www.missouriquiltco.com I can view all content except for the shopping area. I am unable to view any of the products available for purchase. Until the last 3-4 months I was able to view the entire content without problems. Then suddenly without warning I have this problem. I have contacted the website three times and have been told I am the only one with this problem. I have contacted my internet provider and they have no answer for this and told me to contact the website. Around in a circle! Java and Javascript are instilled and working. Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this for me. All other websites I visit I have no problems with pictures and content downloading. It is just the one site. Very frustrating.:Confused:

Reaction score
What browser? Have you changed any settings? Like for 3rd party cookies?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Would think it may be connected to Leopard OS X.5 being such an old operating system no longer supported by Apple with security updates. My bank requires Lion OS X.7 as a minimum to access their site.

C

chas_m

As previously mentioned, this is probably a security issue and won't be resolved (and will in fact get worse by spreading to other sites) until you upgrade your computer/OS version/Safari version. You're talking about an OS version that is over five years old -- your bank would be wildly irresponsible if it upgraded its security software as seldomly as you have. Time to move up.

OP
M
Reaction score
I also hsve a windows 8.1 laptop, desktop mac with newer version of safari, and a new tablet and the same issue eixsts only with this particular website. All other sites download pages just fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PPC Mini, 10.4.11. Intel Mini, 10.6.8. MacBook Pro, 10.14.6. M1 MBA 11.6.3 iPhone 5 iOS 12.5,
Have you tried Firefox?

Reaction score
It might not be what you think.

i have seen a recent rash of websites going to internet explorer code only several sites gaming sites as well have started to do this which is making accessing the sites a unfair mess recently i purchased a onlive mobile gaming rig and there site of which you have to sign up at won't work unless you have internet explorer

Reaction score
Ok, Johnodd4...again - punctuation.
You know, periods and things. It helps people to read your posts. Otherwise people will think "There's that idiot again". We don't want that do we?
Sometimes your posts are difficult to read and comprehend.
Nothing personal :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.