Newbie Game Question for MBP.

M

MarteDVX

Recently I have played games on PC and I have only really been still playing a game called Neverwinter Nights. I am wondering, will I be able to play that game on a Macbook Pro? I know they make NWN for Mac, but will it work on the new MBP's? Or will there be seperate games made just for the intel systems? Again, sorry if this is a very dumb question, I am all so new to Mac and all this. :dummy:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
MarteDVX said:
Recently I have played games on PC and I have only really been still playing a game called Neverwinter Nights. I am wondering, will I be able to play that game on a Macbook Pro? I know they make NWN for Mac, but will it work on the new MBP's? Or will there be seperate games made just for the intel systems? Again, sorry if this is a very dumb question, I am all so new to Mac and all this. :dummy:
http://nwn.bioware.com/forums/viewtopic.html?topic=466407&forum=71

Universal binaries on the way (well, 99% chance) and it runs very well under Rosetta anyway. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.