Recommend a Tiff to PDF Converter?

Reaction score
I rarely need to do this so I don't want to spend $17 in the iTunes store for a converter. Can anyone recommend a good free one? Running 10.7.5 Early 2008 iMac

M

MacInWin

Check to see if Preview can do that. It does it now, in Yosemite, and I think it's been able to do that for a while.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I rarely need to do this so I don't want to spend $17 in the iTunes store for a converter. Can anyone recommend a good free one? Running 10.7.5 Early 2008 iMac

Well, just to suggest a couple of possibilities: 1) Preview will open TIFF files and can convert to many other file formats, such as PDF; my OS X experience goes back to 10.8.x - I'm assuming the program is part of your OS X; 2) Free online file conversion, such as This One - there are other online options if you do a google search. Dave :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was looking in the wrong spot in "Preview". Looking to "Save As" and figured out you have to "Export". This forum is the BEST!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.