using and printing labels

Reaction score
Having trouble trying to make and print labels such a address labels. I understand how to print envelopes and business cards but not labels... must I create the format?... any help?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
Download the free Avery label program and use that. There is a full set of every Label you can think of. The program has it's own tutorials.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's even easier if you're using Pages or Word as Avery has templates for both. We print labels using the Avery template on Avery stock which we purchase at Staples or Office Depot.

C

chas_m

You don't, in point of fact, even need to do any of the above (though you certainly can if you wish). Contacts can print labels directly, simply by selecting a group of addresses (I have a smart group called "Complete Addresses" for exactly this purpose), choosing to print, and specifying "Mailing Labels" for the "Style" pop-up button. Then simply choose the Avery number of the sheet you've chosen, and click OK.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.