Safari Rendering

Reaction score
it gets screwed up whenever I scroll up or down, or even move the page most of the time. The text or the pictures will be in a different spot than where they should be (looks at times like a jigsaw puzzle, just seeing bits of text and pictures slightly out of place). I can fix it by scrolling up and down a few times and eventually it'll be fixed, but i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or could fix it.

Not sure if it was like this before or after or both for my iMac intel core duo when i upgraded to 10.4.5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I occasionally see glitches in Safari too...

I think it's just Quartz extreme (the graphics engine in OS X) messing up...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
thadoggfather said:
it gets screwed up whenever I scroll up or down, or even move the page most of the time. The text or the pictures will be in a different spot than where they should be (looks at times like a jigsaw puzzle, just seeing bits of text and pictures slightly out of place). I can fix it by scrolling up and down a few times and eventually it'll be fixed, but i'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and/or could fix it.

Not sure if it was like this before or after or both for my iMac intel core duo when i upgraded to 10.4.5
Try repairing disk permissions in Disk Utility.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.