MSN Messenger Problems!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
Lately, more than ever before, tonight my MSN Messenger keeps signing me out! Like every five minutes or so. I just have to keep clickin sign in to get it back up.

I have an Intel iMac. Haven't had this problem before. Is it because of the firewall built in? I turned that on a day ago or so?

I was downloading something eariler but now its done and it still keeps signgin me out. Its very annoying!

Any help? thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12in 1gig RAM + 24in Imac 2.16 2.5 gig RAM Leopard
is it mybe because you are losing your internet connection (albeit even for a mement)?

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
is there anyway to fix this?

B

Biturbo V12 AMG

are you hard wired or running wireless? and are you using DSL, Cable, or dial up? If you are hard wired check your cables and check your router, if you are wireless check your signal strength and distance plays a big role and possible interference with other peoples wireless routers or a electrical device, you can try changing the channel on the router. Sometimes MSN is *****y along with AIM thats is why i just use Ichat, i dont understand why people dont use either Ichat or Adium they are the best and hardly ever crash.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
I have a wired cable interent.

Adium is to different from the reg msn I like. iChat dont work with MSN so thats why I cant use it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
I am getting the same problem and im not intel

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
Still getting it....now twice this morning?

Must be something with the macs and MSn server?

F

FontaineJ

Beemer said:
Still getting it....now twice this morning?

Must be something with the macs and MSn server?

I have had the same problem for the last 6months, its just the software.(im wrless)

Reaction score
MSN sometimes has this problem. I don't think its the software, I think it's MSN's servers themselves, because I used to have this problem A LOT on my PC. Their servers crash...alot...and will sign everyone out.

I wouldn't be too worried about it if I were you. Usually it cleans itself up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.