Remove Old iPad From iCloud

Reaction score
I recently restored my iPad 2 to factory settings using iTunes and sold it. After doing so, I ended buying an iPad Mini 2.

Even after a full restore, my iPad 2 still shows up with my signed in devices on www.iCloud.com
Is there a way to remove it? If so, how would I go about fixing this?

01TpaX7.png

Reaction score
guess what i wouldn't have done this!!!

Let me explain if you didn't remove your iTunes information from the iPad 2 and when someone goes to re use the device it will ask for the devices original owners id which only you know

OP
A
Reaction score
guess what i wouldn't have done this!!!

Let me explain if you didn't remove your iTunes information from the iPad 2 and when someone goes to re use the device it will ask for the devices original owners id which only you know

I sold it to Mac of All Trades - they paid me $165 and had no complaints.

Reaction score
man see apple rigged iOS to a new security system if you factory reset a iPad when you first start it up it will ask you for the original owners apple id information so hope no one resets the device is all

OP
A
Reaction score
Reaction score
good then your o.k no worries as for the iCloud thing there use to be a setting at find my device at iCloud.com that allowed you to remove devices you no longer own

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.