Watermark Software

Reaction score
Does anyone have first hand experience on a good watermark app that will work on my MacBook Pro and is reasonably priced?

Thank you. Brian

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,2 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Proc
watermark

What software or program are you using that you're trying to watermark?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
L2012 Mini, i7 2.6Ghz, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD(fusion), BenQ 32" 2.5k QHD Display
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
YES it is worth the $20 with a lot of different options, including Bulk Watermarking

Have a look at Watermark Sense by VeprIT, although LR and Aperture have great watermarking, I like this for the control o have over every aspect of how and where I want the watermark. The iOS Application I use is iWatermark+ by Plum Amazing Software LLC witch has just been updated from the basic iWatermark. This new App has the in App Extension, so you can Watermark ANY image in ANY App, and does just as a good job as Watermark Sense for the Mac. Plum do some great Apps, and was again happy to pay the $5 for it.

PS : You can search for Watermark Sense on the Mac App Store as well, if you have Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and above.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Dear TattooedMac, thank you once again. Watermark Sense is exactly what I was looking for. Generally I just reduce the size of posted photo images but lately (due to the purchase of a new camera) my wife has wanted to post/send full size/resolution shots but did not want them to become public property. We tried (there are a lot of them) several apps, Watermark Pro, iWatermark etc but they were either very complex to set up or, did not have the options my wife wanted.
I have tried this app and it looks perfect on OSX 10.10.4 I will give it a try on the Beta 10.11 later hopefully it will work just as well.
A big thank you for saving me a lot of time.
Kudos to you,
Rod

C

chas_m

I've been using a program called Photo Batch because it also handles the resizing, web rez, and other such operations WHILE adding a watermark, which I've found very handy. $15.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
And for those of you who own MS Office 2011, watermark is built in to Word.

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
Thanks both of you for that, if Watermark sense does the trick for my wife and i think it will she will probably save one template and use that for everything but the resizing option is a good point chas-m. We will keep it in mind.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.