Installing cookies on MacPro Yosemite

Reaction score
I am trying to track a package on the UPS website, but it keeps telling me I have to have cookies installed. It doesn't give me an option to do that. How can I install cookies to be able to see my tracking?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Air M2 ('22) OS 14.3; M3 iMac ('23) OS 14.3; iPad Pro; iPhone 14
I am trying to track a package on the UPS website, but it keeps telling me I have to have cookies installed. It doesn't give me an option to do that. How can I install cookies to be able to see my tracking?

Please provide some additional information: 1) What computer are you using (model/year); 2) What OS X browser is installed; 3) Are you having problems w/ other websites; and 4) Have you tried another browser?

Concerning cookies, you do not install them - wondering if you meant to say you 'do not' have cookies installed? If you are using Safari, you can reset the browser - see that attachment below (deselect those that you do not want cleared) - the option is in the pull-down menu at the top left (click on Safari) - let us know the answers to the questions above and if tried, whether resetting Safari had any effect (also what options did you select) - good luck! Dave :)

Screen Shot 2014-11-12 at 11.25.36 AM.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Go into Safari Preferences > Privacy and select the 'Always Allow' radio button.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
My pleasure pixeltaker. Keep coming back you hear?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.