How do I get PDF's off an old iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 Mac Mini - Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz - 8GB ram - 1TB HDD, iPad Air 32GB, iPhone 6s 64GB
Just got a new iPad to replace my old iPad 2 and have about 50 PDF's that did not transfer to the new one. Is there a easy way to get them off besides emailing them to myself? I've tried syncing with iTunes as well.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You didn't give us any info to go on... but you can try to use Dropbox to upload the PDFs from your old iPad and then download them to your new iPad. That means you have to have Dropbox installed on both iPads.

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 Mac Mini - Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz - 8GB ram - 1TB HDD, iPad Air 32GB, iPhone 6s 64GB
Thanks, I've installed Dropbox on both now for the future. As it turns out, my daughter, helped solve the problem. Rather simple, connected the iPad to the iMac, opened iTunes and transferred purchases to iTunes. Now I have copies of my PDFs on iTunes and could select which ever ones I want on any device.

On iTunes 11xx it is under "File" > "Devices". Transfer Purchases from ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.