Changing address

Reaction score
I have moved and would like to change the old address that keeps popping up on my computer whenever an address is requested. But I can't figure out where to do this.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which address are you referring to? Your postal address? Your email address?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Your postal address may be embedded in several places. It's in your Apple registration at the Mac App Store in your personal info. It may also be in whatever you're using for word processing. For example - my address is in Word 2011. You may also have it listed in your contacts application under your own name.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. I have changed it at the Mac App Store. I've also changed it in my Contacts app. And I've changed it with some credit cards. We'll see it that does the trick. Thanks again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.