Does Remote App for Itunes actually work

Reaction score
I have a Mac Laptop (new) running the latest version of Itunes however I can't get the Remote App on my Ipad to actually work, so I can actually control Itunes from my tablet. I am beginning to think it's not possible. If anyone knows the answer I would love to know. I have fiddled around with all the settings I know of and have also enabled home sharing on my laptop. I gave up but would still like have it working. I have done before but i think that was when I had a windows laptop though.

dbm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2011 i5 2.3/8GB, MBPr 15 2013 with i7/16GB both running El Capitan
Yep, I use it across two iPhones, two Pads and an iPod at home. You might need to try switching home sharing off and on again across your devices. Sometimes it can lose the link for reasons unknown.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mac mIni *2013 macbook air *2011-itouch G4 32 gb (new repair projects:iMac G4 2002* imac g5 2007*
yes, yesterday i did have problem and reset password, reset password, reset all my setting
finally after an hour or so of troubleshooting, swearing, pondering, everything worked!
just don't give up!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.