Snapz Pro X and Yosemite

Reaction score
Snapz Pro X does not work with Yosemite. Does anyone know of a program that is as easy to use as Snapz and does work with Yosemite?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Shoot the developers and email asking for a Yosemite update. They have had sufficient notice to at least start working on it.

Reaction score
Talked with someone at Ambrosia re Snapz Pro not working with Yosemite. That was quite a few weeks ago and the guy said they were aware of it but didn't seem all that interested in pursuing the matter with dispatch. You'd think that if there was a fix/update possible it would have come out long ago. Actually, if the problem was fixable I'd have thought they would have fixed it when beta versions of Yosemite became available. So long and short of it is I'm not optimistic Snapz Pro will ever work with Yosemite.

Just downloaded trial version of Voila and am totally confused about how to use it. Probably I'll eventually figure it out but Snapz Pro was such a snap to use... so sad that it couldn't keep it up. :(

C

chas_m

Ambrosia is in a kind of "survival mode" presently and you shouldn't look for any updates from them in the foreseeable future. Snapz Pro was a nice program but its long been superseded.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.