iTunes driving me mad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 15" MBP 2.6 i7 GT 650M 16GB RAM/2012 27" iMac 3.4 i7 Radeon HD 6970M 2GB 24GB RAM
Ok so after figuring out how do edit the sort artist and album artist and stuff and how to add songs manually I was pretty ok with it but recently I'm getting really pissed.

So one problem I've noticed is on my iPod some albums have the album artwork but it wont show in the view of albums artists-albums and its blank but if you click on the album it will show.... very annoying.

Then heres where I am really OPed I just ripping in Taylor Swifts 1989 right and sense I have 1 Taylor Swift song from the hannah montana sound track or some **** doing nothing else but ripping it and putting it on my iPod it it changed every **** Swift song to Hanna montana as the artist.............. ok so after looking around and finding them I selected all of them and changed the artist, sort artist and album artist back to Taylor..... It moved like half of them..... the other half are still under hannah montana ***.

Then I have noticed a few versions of iTune back they got rid of some artwork? Atreyus the Curse is the wrong pic and Bullet For My Valentines first ep use to show up and now it says cannot find artwork

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.