Iweb - sound - video

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Hello

Everyone that has used Iweb i was wondering if it is easy to add sound into the backround and videos to the website.

Also i use http://www.greenhorn.org and i was wondering is it easy to tell Iweb to upload to lycos (the web hosting i use) Because i heard it was hard because it was made with .mac or something

thanks

WizzKid

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
Videos are easy to add, not sure how easy audio would be, as far as background music, anyways. It is certainly possible to add a song with an audio controller on the page.

iWeb can work with any host. There is an option to put everything into a folder, and then you could manually upload that folder to Lycos.

OP
WizzKid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 - iPod Touch - iPod Video (30GB) - iPod Shuffle 2nd Gen - Airport Extreme&Express
Ohright nice!!! thanks very much

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.