no more control over iTunes Movie Artwork size?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
hi guys...i'm currently on the latest version of OS X and iTunes...if i'm not mistaken...there used to be an option to increase or decrease the size of the artwork/poster displayed in the movies tab. now it no longer seems to be an option...does anyone know if this is possible or if theres a workaround for this?

M

MacInWin

I don't have movies, but in the Albums section you right click on the image and get three choices, Small, Medium and Large. You might try that.

OP
rohan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
hi...thanks for the reply...but that's not the view i'm talking about...

in the current version of iTunes (12) if you're in the "My Music" section and using the Album view...it no longer seems to provide any control over the size....and the same goes for moves and tv shows too....based on what i see on my iMac and macbook pro...they seem to be stuck at whatever the setting was under the previous version of iTunes (11)

M

MacInWin

Yes, in that view, no ability to change. Don't know if that's a change from ver 11 or not, never use that view.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.