Internet Explorer

Reaction score
I have Mac and I need to install Internet Explorer, but I have no interests of complete switching to Windows. Any solution?

Reaction score
Virtual Box or Parallels running windows. Or Bootcamp and windows.
What browser are you running? In most browsers you can change how it looks to the web, Ex. Safari can look like Explorer to a web page. Maybe that would work?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have Mac and I need to install Internet Explorer, but I have no interests of complete switching to Windows. Any solution?

Other than what Craig suggested above, you can try using WineBottler or any one of the Wine derivatives to install and run IE. Most of them include an installer for IE.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If you use "App on Fly" to run Internet Explorer, it's going to cost you 8 Euros a month. Whereas WineBottler is free. And Internet Explorer has always been a free download from Microsoft.

M

MacInWin

I'm going to go all fundamental and ask "Why?" Why do you feel you NEED to run IE? Rather than run an entire windows machine, or an emulator, or pay a monthly fee, what is the real problem you are trying to resolve by running IE? Maybe there's a better, faster, cheaper way to get you what you want/need.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.