iTunes auto update 12.0.1

Reaction score
Upgraded Macintosh to Itunes 12.0.1.26 now it won't play radio, how do I get my old iTunes back. Thanks for any help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Works fine here, and you're the first person I've heard from that said Radio didn't work in the new version of iTunes. Check your settings to make sure you have everything setup correctly. And as a last resort, download iTunes again.

OP
D
Reaction score
Itunes 12.0.1

Did you have to sign up for an Apple Store membership to make it work? I read their agreement and it sounded like they can charge you what they want when they want and didn't want to sign up.
Is signing up a requirement to use the radio?
I did not have to belong to anything before the upgrade.

Last edited:

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There is no membership requirement to use the Apple iTunes store or the Mac App store. You only agree to the terms which Apple prescribes for the use of both stores. Of course there are products such as music, books, and movies which you must pay for. Apple radio is free for use. The free use of Apple radio includes commercials. Commercial free radio just as other internet commercial free radio usage, is a pay for item. Bottom line is you do not have to pay.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.