I Can't Get Justin Timberlake off My iPhone

Reaction score
So during the 2013 12 days of gifts. The first gift was the Justin Timberlake single from the iTunes Festival in London. Well I downloaded that, and now. Months later I'm greatly regretting that decision. I just don't really want it on my phone and I can't for the life of me figure out how to get it off.

I have restored my phone but when I booted it up. He was still there. Mocking me. And there was that "Download from the Cloud" symbol next to the four songs. So I wondering if it's connected to my account? Like the U2 album?

I don't really know, but this has been driving my crazy the past few days. So if anyone knows how to get Justin Timberlake out of my life. That would be greatly appreciated :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Here's how:

Tap "settings", tap Music, turn "Show all music" off. Once you do that, only those songs that you downloaded to your iPhone will show up. Anything from the cloud will not.

OP
A
Reaction score
Here's how:

Tap "settings", tap Music, turn "Show all music" off. Once you do that, only those songs that you downloaded to your iPhone will show up. Anything from the cloud will not.

Oh, yeah. I did that too. And one of the songs is still there. I can't swipe it to delete it. I have iOS 8. I can't even find it when I look at my music through iTunes when my phone is connected. Also it doesn't show up when I go to settings > general > usage > storage > manage storage > music. Like I can't find where it's even located. . . :/

And yes when I hit "Show all music" off ALL of the songs had the download symbol next to them. I have no why it then decided that I had actually downloaded the first song...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
You poor devil!

I think I would drown that iPhone. In a bucket of cold water.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.