No New Apple TV

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I was more than a little disappointed Apple didn't announce a new Apple TV today. Not surprised because I wasn't fully expecting Apple to release one, but it would be nice. I have been putting it off for about 9 months now because I want to see what the newest one will have to offer feature-wise. :\ Oh well....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21 M1 Pro 14" MBP, 23 M2 Pro Mac Mini (MacOS 14), iPhone 15 Pro Max (iOS 17), iPad 6 (iPadOS 17)
I'm disappointed they haven't released a brand new Apple TV.

I thought something would happen given that Apple has been offering ATV3 with £25 worth of iTunes vouchers here n the UK.

C

chas_m

It's only a hunch, but I have a strong feeling that Apple is going to do something with the AppleTV soon. Whether or not it happens before Christmas is an open question, but something's in the wind.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
I'm disappointed they haven't released a brand new Apple TV.

I thought something would happen given that Apple has been offering ATV3 with £25 worth of iTunes vouchers here n the UK.

Something IS in the pipeline I think. Watch the "Gadget Show" and when reviewing list of this week's prizes it states a new Apple TV as soon after launch .............. :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.