iPad Update

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help with the following.A few weeks ago I downloaded a notified update for the iPad,mine is an Air.Since then when ever I am finished browsing in Safari,Google is my homepage,and come out of it either temporarily or return to main screen,the last page/site stays on it.In another words even if I power off,the last site browsed will come up again as soon as I power up and return to Safari.This wasn't what happened before when it just returned to the Google homepage after I powered off.Any ideas of what I am missing here?Thank you in advance.Larry

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm thinking you might be referring to the iOS 8.0.2 update? I don't have my iPad in front of me right now, but my iPhone returns to the last page viewed in Safari rather than my home page. I would have to test it on my iPad but I suspect it will be the same as both have been updated to iOS 8.0.2.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.