iCloud devices

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac-21.5"(2017):OS Catalina 10.15.2 IOS13.3 iPhone 8+ iPadpro v2
Hope I am in correct forum, as my questions concerns both OSX and IOS and iCloud. Wife and I each have iPhones, with hers synced to her iCloud account and mine to my iMac. I also have linked her iPhone to my iMac so I can keep a copy of the backup on my HDD. Her phone name was simply iPhone and mine is iPhone-D. We recently switched phones so now I have her 5c, renamed iPhone-D and she has my 5s, renamed iPhone-B. All data and phone numbers have been switched with no problems. When I log into her iCloud, the 5s named iPhone-B shows up as a device in her iCloud settings. However, when I log onto MY iCloud account, I see my 5c listed with the correct name of iPhone-D and I see her 5s listed but with the same name, iPhone-D. I've checked to see that the device's names are correct via the IOS settings and in iTunes on my iMac but I don't see how I can get my iCloud settings to show the correct name for the 5s. I get kind of anal about things like this and want all to be correct before I upgrade to a 6.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.