Firefox or safari?

Reaction score
what is your preference and why? the scrolling rendering on safari can get a little funky sometimes. . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I like safari for reasons such as its abliity to sync up bookmarks with .mac, and I like its styling and how well it works with the os.

Tried firefox, I didn't like it to much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 12" G4, 30 GB, 768 MB RAM. iPod 5G 30GB.
I prefer safari, it just feels native (and by native i mean made by apple) and clean.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
I use Camino which is based on Firefox for MacOSX. Safari is not to bad.

K

Kokopelli

I use Camino most of the time. Then trade off between Shiira, Safari, and Firefox the rest.

Safari is the defacto standard and is very fast. I have a few problems with certain pages but nothing awful.

Shiira is fun and uses webkit. The last release has been less than stable for me though.

Firefox (I use the optimized Deerpark version) Is also fast, though painfuly slow to start up. It is not as fast as Safari IMHO but it is still quite good. Extensions are a great thing though, giving you all sorts of options.

Camino has a native feel to it and is fast. As fast as Safari for me, maybe a bit faster. It does not support Firefox extensions though, which is a shame. I am not sure exactly why I use Camino to be honest. I switch my primary browser occasionally but always come back to Camino.

I use Quicksilver, Ma.gnolia, and ListMixer for bookmarks so swapping between browsers does not really bother me.

Z

zachwass2000

I use safari mainly because it loads very quickly and its just really nice and clean like OSX. I use firefox occasionally because of all the good extensions.

Reaction score
I stopped using FF, it was getting old with all those extensions.. I now use Shiira & Opera, once set-up to your liking Opera rocks..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
safari works just fine for me :)

M

MJGUK

I personally prefer Safari.
Like other people have said I just prefer the clean, integrated Apple style.

Plus it is VERY quick :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.