Sound output

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
has anybody else noticed that the Left/Right balance on the volume in their Powerbook (i'm using the Aluminum Powerbook) tends to move on it's own? it's not very obvious, but it only moves a ticks to the right or to the left. i keep having to reset the balance to the middle every so often. why won't it stay in the middle? thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum PowerBook G4. 15.2" SUPAH-drive
me too. how do you reset the balance? it's been bothering me too. i just decided to move my speakers. :) thanks
EY

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook. Once you go black, you never go back. 2.0 Ghz Intel Core Duo; 2 GB RAM; 80 GB HDD
EYPUFF said:
me too. how do you reset the balance? it's been bothering me too. i just decided to move my speakers. :) thanks
EY

I just readjust the volume balance in the system preferences under the SOUND option. and then within the SOUND option you have to click on the OUTPUT tab and put the pointer back into the center.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.