Urgent!!! Macbook pro lost data!!

Reaction score
Hello, I just get a pro Macbook my grandson and I transferred all my vacation pictures to the computer. As I thought the photos would be safe, I deleted all the photos from my camera, but now I can not find the photos on the computer! I'm desperate !!! I lost all my memories of Cancun !!!!

M

MacInWin

Read the link in my signature, then please repost here with the data we need to help you.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid-2010 Mac Mini OS 10.12.6 Sierra, 2.66 GHz C2D, 8GB RAM, 30 in. Cinema Display
Laura . . .This won't help you this time, but in the future, always make sure the photos can be found on your computer before deleting them from your camera or media card.
I feel your pictures are on your computer somewhere...after you reveal more of your computer's spec and give more specific details of your situation, it is highly likely somebody here can offer search suggestions and help you find your Cancun pictures.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hello, I just get a pro Macbook my grandson and I transferred all my vacation pictures to the computer. As I thought the photos would be safe, I deleted all the photos from my camera, but now I can not find the photos on the computer! I'm desperate !!! I lost all my memories of Cancun !!!!

Two possible places to look:

Macintosh HD/Users/your user name/Pictures/iPhoto Library/

Macintosh HD/Users/your user name/Pictures/

Try opening your iPhoto app first to see if the photos are there. Applications, iPhoto.app

OP
L
Reaction score

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@Laura:

Please do not double post. Your question has been answered above, let us know if you need more assistance but continue in this same thread. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
If you are using Mavericks go into Finder (face on extreme left of Dock) > Pictures and see if your iPhoto Library is located there.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.