Get your screen size right

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Core i7 2.3ghz retina-MacBook OS 10.9.1
OK so I googled how to do this, I had to set up 200 resolution looks normal on desktop, about to fix metro mode.

When I figure out how to seamlessly integrate music I will share it with you guys, because I do like you (especially Nick who has always been so nice to me).

Combining Windows 8 and a Retina MacBook - TechRepublic

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hey there.:) I'm a little confused (I think some info is missing). Thread title says "Get your screen size right"...post info doesn't really ask a question. Can you tell us what the problem/question is?:)

Thanks,

- Nick

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Core i7 2.3ghz retina-MacBook OS 10.9.1
Hey there.:) I'm a little confused (I think some info is missing). Thread title says "Get your screen size right"...post info doesn't really ask a question. Can you tell us what the problem/question is?:)

Thanks,

- Nick

Nick you are the man, OK so the desktop in Windows 8 looks way too small you squint, it's usable it has to do with the retina display.

What was formerly known as "metro" runs right but desktop isn't supported by high resolution devices including Surface, you know they can't do this for you it's like Windows thinks it's the best way to do it.

Thanks, I'm working on giving what I have to the community because I'm good with computers.

edit: working on explaining it right because I know it so well it's hard for me to explain it well.

Desktop will be a thing of the past I think mainly annoying when we have to run it, but this is long term transition. Windows will be extremely profitable long term.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.