Testing iChat

M

MJGUK

Hey all,

Just a quick request....(please)

I'm really happy with my new iMac, OS X is great etc etc.....Only thing is, one of the most amazing demos I ever saw before I started using Tiger was on iChat AV Multi-Video.

Sad thing is though....Literally none of my friends or family seem to use AIM or .Mac. Maybe this is just a 'UK thing' but it seems my family in Singapore and friends elsewhere in the world just stick to MSN too.

Anyway point being, I'd really love to try this. Preferably with a few of you to get a feel for the multi-video.

So if you fancy helping me test this thing then just drop me a PM (and/or note here) and hopefully we can have a quick video chat at some point.

Cheers,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel 20" Mac
No one around here uses AIM either. MSN is dominate here.

To bad it didn't let you use that also.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I though AIM dominated here..
I didn't knwo that most people use MSN as everybody I know uses AIM, I would participate but I do not have an iSight .. I am sorry.

OP
M

MJGUK

No problem.

It obviously tends to vary, although as I said all of my friends and family are MSN based so...

Kinda a shame as iChat AV is kinda great.
They should add support for Yahoo, MSN etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4 14in
i'm game, i'm at work right now but i'll pm you my screenname. not sure about the time difference...i'm in Phx, AZ (MST), maybe we can set something up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.