I hate it

B

Brolly

about 3-4 months ago i got myself a 20" g5 and i love it to bits, this week i started a new job and it's windows only.
i've come to realise how painful it can be using pc's and can't wait to get home and jump on the mac :)

thats all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
lol macs are good computers but you should try to keep windows friendly as most of the world is still using windows.. although we all secrety feel the same hatred towards the windows operating system and its akwardness

OP
R

Redbull

If you can't assimilate with a windows computer, you would lose your job. Live with it.

I use both but always prefer one than the another. But I do not ''HATE'' each, it's adapting to whatever the circumstance is.

Reaction score
I agree with Redbull, but I can understand your feeling.

My problem isn't really the "hate" but the "getting used to".
I fin dit hard to change thinking from all the mac keyboard shortcuts to the windows ones. And I really miss exposé. I kkep squeezing the windows mouse and nothing happens :p it's frustrating.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.25Ghz Mini, 512MB, 40GB
The lack of expose is the one that hits you when you least suspect it, that and Widgets.

I keep my PC with me so that I don't get rusty.

OP
B

Brolly

maybe hate was the wrong word :)
more frustration to be honest, it's the keyboard shortcuts which took a bit of adjusting to

OP
M

mactopsuit

The most up to date PC may help alleviate your pain!!! Suggest it to the boss!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.