Mini disc I gotU

Reaction score
Hello I have a mini disc for downloading I gotU but do not have an adapter to insert into Mac how can I do this, thanks Danii

C

chas_m

Without telling us what kind of Mac you have, it's really quite difficult to say.

I'm not even sure I understand what you mean by "mini disc" -- are you referring to the non-standard small CD or DVDs that are smaller than normal? Mini-disc is also the name of a tape format for audiophiles.

If the former, you cannot insert them into slot-loading drives such as found on a MacBook, iMac or Mac mini. At all. The end. Don't even try it, because it is a SERIOUS operation to get them back out again.

You need a "tray loading" drive (an external one) and an adapter (most tray-loading drives come with one). This mini-disc had better be extremely important to go through the hassle necessary to read it!

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks,

I think you have answered my question for the mini disc.

Thanks danii

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.