Western Digital My Cloud running through Airport Extreme

Reaction score
I have just purchased a WD My Cloud and want to run it through my Airport Extreme. I am running 2011 MBP as well as an iPad 2, iPhone 5, soon to be 6. The MBP pro can see the My Drive over the wireless through the Network. However when I try to open up the WD My Cloud Dashboard Safari and Firefox says that it cannot find it. I think, although I'm not sure, that it has something to do with port forwarding on the Airport Extreme. I'm not backwards when it comes to technology by any means, however when it comes to messing with settings and stuff, that's not my bag, which is why I use Apple stuff because it just works. I'm really not sure what I should be doing here, but given the the MBP can see the drive, which will let me save stuff to it wirelessly, but it cannot see it via the browser it would suggest to me that it is some sort of firewall type issue. Any assistance would be gratefully received!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.